Friday, March 25, 2011

Feast of the Annunciation

A wonderful Mass this morning, playing Saint Bingo with my littlest man right now... I had to say "Yes" to his sweet request (and now the girls just joined in) and looking forward to a delicious treat tonight. I hope you all have had as lovely a feast day as we have enjoyed so far. We celebrate it always mindful that we do so in the shadow of the Cross!
(It would have been easier to just write "fiat" but since my 13 year old son is something of a car aficionado, I didn't want to tempt any snickering.)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. love that statue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- what a beautiful cake

    my boy is also into cars- but at just 4, he doesn't know names yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!