Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Joseph's Food Pantry Altar

St. Joseph, pray for us!

My kids had a blast hunting for St. Joseph Altar items. For some reason shrimp was very important to them this year and we hunted high and low for a non-perishable variety. We found it as evidenced by the first picture above. All of our items will be packaged up and dropped off at the local food pantry. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see some of our choices. Maybe I should just drop it and run?


5 comments:

  1. I knew I had forgotten something. The hammer and the nails. Thanks for reminding me. Your altar is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food pantry Altar approach is really catching on, Charlotte. It's a great idea and your ALtar is beautiful. I love the hammer and nails. Thanks for joining in this year's St. Joseph Altar Blog Fest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please accept a sunshine award over at my blog!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!