Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Easy Super Bowl Decorations

Pompoms!
If your kids are waiting for the game to start or are asking "Who?" during half time, grab some construction paper, scissors, tape and crafts sticks.
 
Cut a 9 x 12 piece of paper in half horizontally. Tape your craft stick about an inch up from the bottom. You want to make sure that your stick is taped to the paper or your pompom will fly off when you shake it! Trust me! Then cut long thin strips that stop just above the top of the stick.


Roll the paper tightly onto the stick.


 Secure with tape on the outside. Scrunch your paper if you want to. We left ours long.

Shake and shout for your team!

The girls put this together to surprise their Daddy! 
May the best team win!

3 comments:

  1. I love the display in the last photo! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be their daddy loved the display! I know it put a big smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Charlotte! I love the set up for dad - what sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!