Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy Week 2009

subtitled: Blasts from the past

For Holy Week this year, I am going to be kind of away from the blog world helping to make preparations for the arrival of our friends' little one, participating in family celebrations big and small and preparing for the greatest celebration; that of Our Lord's Resurrection. I will still be available via email and have scheduled some posts that are mostly from the archives. I hope you all have a Holy Week full of God's tremendous grace and love and I can't wait to see you all after Easter.


We have a trip planned to the fancy supermarket to pick out some unusual veggies to use for dyes this year. I'll let you know how it goes. If you are looking for some fun activities to do this week with eggs, here are a couple of posts from the past:

Keeping Busy and Warm

Egg-cellent Fun

Eggsellent Creativitea

..and for those of you planning to use the Garden of the Good Shepherd calendar, here is a link to my post from last year:



And the rest of the posts can be found here.
Have a happy Holy Week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I won't have to miss you - still on for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Repost from the archives or not, it's always a pleasure to be reminded of the fun at your place. Have a blessed Holy Week with your family. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!