Monday, December 8, 2008

Feast of the Immaculate Conception Coloring Page

I love this picture of Our Lady but I don't know anything about the artist. If you do, please let me know. I did not include the background in my coloring version. It would have been too tedious and taken too much of my time. As you all know this is a very busy time of year for everyone but especially us moms! Maybe your kids can come up with a creative way to place her in a grotto or add one in the background. I'd love to see what they come up with! Have a lovely feast day!

Immaculate Conception Coloring Page

9 comments:

  1. I don't know the artist, but I'm sure that the image is Our Lady of Lourdes -- when she appeared to St. Bernadette, she said "I am the Immaculate Conception." Your pick is right on, Miss Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. That is what I get for putting together a post too late at night after baking all day! I was referring to the artist. Thanks Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is exquisite! Thank you so much for your coloring pages. We enjoy each and every one (in multiple copies).

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful coloring page! I linked to it from my blog and my 4 kids have all colored their Lady. I also tagged you for a fun and musical meme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloring pages - they are such a help to me. Maybe I can help you with this: The artist is Hector Garrido and it looks like most of his art can be found on collectibles. This one is from his "Visions of Our Lady" series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture! I am so excited to print it out and let my three year old color it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for all the wonderful coloring pages. You really are doing a wonderful thing for our children in helping them celebrate our wonderful feast days!!

    THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just drew a coloring sheet of the Immaculate Conceptions and posted it to my site yesterday. Isn't it so much fun to include kids in their own ways? You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just drew a coloring sheet of the Immaculate Conceptions and posted it to my site yesterday. Isn't it so much fun to include kids in their own ways? You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!