Monday, November 17, 2008

St. Elizabeth of Hungary Coloring Page

St. Elizabeth of Hungary was my grandmother's patron. Just like my grandma, St. Elizabeth is very special to me and the little one I have named for her. I love this painting of The Charity of St. Elizabeth of Hungary by Edmund Blair Leighton. You might recognize some of his other works. I wish I could do this beautiful image real justice, but you can't improve on a master's perfection. I hope your little masters enjoy creating their own masterpieces!

St. Elizabeth of Hungary Coloring Page

4 comments:

  1. i think it's beautiful - as are all your pages! Thank you once again for sharing yourself with us bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again! Your coloring pages have just the right amount of detail for my kids. Beautiful artwork, simplified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love this painting, too. And the coloring page is wonderful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say thank you for the coloring pages you offer. I am learning about the saints right along with my children! Yesterday, after printing the coloring page for St. Elizabeth, I found a site that told of a tradition to take bread to your neighbors along with the story of St. Elizabeth. We recently moved to our new house, and this was a wonderful way to say hello to new neighbors! You have a wonderful gift for drawing. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!