Friday, October 17, 2008

St. Luke Coloring Page

I have to ask a favor. Please tell your children that St. Luke really does have a right shoulder/arm. I drew it. It is there. But apparently, I drew it too close to the edge of the page and my scanner couldn't find it. So tell your kids to take a black marker and draw it for me because it really is bugging me and there is nothing I can do about it other than draw it all over again. (Not gonna happen. Too much to do.)
I appreciate their help!

St. Luke Coloring Page

5 comments:

  1. On the feast of St. Luke, it seems only appropriate our children 'doctor' the picture :)

    Thanks so much for these wonderful coloring pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Charlotte. I agree with Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful coloring pages. I have run out of wall space with 7 of my 8 children able to color and they must all display their beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is wondeful.
    any chance you'll get around to creating a St. Paul for the year of St. Paul? just a thought!

    thanks for your lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Thanks for the coloring pages. We are just painting them today. Do you know of any good children's books that would tell of the life of Saint Luke? I am having trouble telling the kids about him just by looking at the Catholilc Culture.org website. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!