Wednesday, September 24, 2008

St. Therese Coloring Pages

For those getting ready to celebrate the feast day of The Little Flower...

There are bound to be more beautiful coloring pictures of St. Therese than these and I mean that honestly. The one that comes in the Little Flowers Wreath One student book is a much better rendition of her as a young girl than the one I have made. But since that one cannot be copied, I am offering you one that can. Bear in mind that these are offered free of charge and each one is only granted a portion of my time. My goal with this project is to ignore my inner perfectionist and just produce something decent, not perfect. (That's a reminder for me, not you. : ) I refuse to let this new project suck me away from my family like others have. I refuse to allow myself to completely enter "project mode" for these works I am making for my children and sharing with you. I refuse to attempt to perfect that tiny little French mouth more than four times!!!

I am very appreciative of all of the kind words that I have received about the coloring pages and truly do cherish seeing what your children have done with them. Thank you!

St. Therese the Little Flower (as a young girl)

St. Therese of Lisieux (in habit)

15 comments:

  1. Oh, these are absolutely perfect Charlotte! I just *love* St. Therese, as you probably already know! ;) We will definitely be coloring these next week. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and, I think that you did an awesome job with "that tiny little French mouth!" :)

    These will also be great to use for one of our future Little Flowers meetings! ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found you! And just in time for the Feast of the Archangels and St. Therese this week. My children will enjoy these--I am also homeschooling 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for pictures of St. Therese for my kindergarten/pre-K religious ed class and came across your site. What beautiful pictures, and how generous of you to share them! I know the children will love them. Thank you for sharing your talent!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte, I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful coloring pages. I just started homeschooling my 5 year old and have been searching all over for saints coloring pages. Yours are beautiful! (BTW, came here via Faith & Family Live.)

    Kim F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you print the coloring pages? When I try to download it says they are private. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry to be getting back to you, but some people left helpful advice in the comments of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That should have been "getting back to you so late".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. My kids will love to color and learn about the saints.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing these coloring pages! I really doubted that I would find a coloring page for St. Robert Bellarmine (on today his feast day) - and voila! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your talent! I found you by searching for "St. Therese coloring page" I'll be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for these beautiful pictures!
    Marta from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was looking for a picture of St. Therese for the kids at our upcoming vocation camp. Would it be alright with you if I used your picture on the kids' program cover?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, Sister Rose, as long as it is free for those coming to your camp. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!