Wednesday, September 17, 2008

St. Robert Bellarmine

We are coloring this picture today and you can too, but I ask one small favor in return. Say a prayer for our favorite priest, Fr. Robert. He is the most holy priest we know and we want to repay all of his many prayers for us with a small token of our affection today. Thank you!


P.S.I could not bring myself to draw Our Lord on the cross in the coloring page I made even though He is there in the original. I don't know why. I think I am worried that my skills would produce something that looked silly and might be disrespectful. Sorry, but that's me.

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte, Thank you for these coloring pages. Our children love them, especially our six year old who asks for multiple copies. We usually read the Saint of the day in the morning and your drawing of St. Robert Bellarmine will be a perfect finish!

    I will certainly offer up a prayer of two today for your favorite priest.

    JMJ,
    Maurisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are enjoying them! I actually got my son to sit down and color one today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!