Friday, September 19, 2008

Padre Pio Coloring Pages

The computer sprite called Sitemeter is telling me that some people are already looking for coloring pages of Padre Pio. Since I have them done already I'll post them now and then remind you about them next week. Seriously, who can be expected to remember things over a weekend? Don't look at me!

I am not totally happy with them but that is just because I know that I have captured him better before. And I think my love for St. Pio is getting in the way. Nothing I can make is sufficient to express the beauty of his soul. (I am not fishing for compliments, just wanted to be honest!)

Padre Pio

Padre Pio at Mass

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this and all the coloring pages that you've shared! You are helping us not to miss out on these important saints during our liturgical celebrations. Our coloring pages are put up around the house, even on the refrig. We truly appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,

    I have a (very) small homeschool group of children 3-8 who come to my house every Saturday. Thank you so much for your pictures. I love finding new ways to share the lives of our religious heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for these! I had a woman ask me and I have searched high and low for Padre Pio, you are the one who had them! I am thrilled as I am sure she will be.

    I have a son in Catholic school and this is fantastic so they can all color the different saints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what I needed! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. What a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!