Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Sorrowful Mother

We don't have official plans today (although this idea from Mary G. is very tempting), but I did make some coloring pages for the girls. I loved the picture to the left but was worried that the dark features would not translate well to a coloring sketch. So I found this picture (scroll down), but wasn't thrilled with the performance of the new marker I used to finish it. It left a heavier line than my old one but the girls said they preferred it so I am offering them both. You can choose the one you like best.

Sorrowful Mother

Our Lady of Sorrows

3 comments:

  1. No ma'am, I cannot choose the one that I like the best. I like them both equally!

    I know. I'll print them both and give my kids the choice. (I'm thinking the boys will go in for the thorn-oriented image and the girls, the one with the crown of flowers. :)

    Thank you again for sharing these beautiful coloring pages, Charlotte. May God bless you for your generous heart, and may Our Lady of Sorrows intercede for you today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the ideas... I hopped over here after M in M suggested on her blog. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these lovely pictures. I also hopped over from Margaret's blog after she so beautifully recommended them. I thank God for both of you today for making our day more spirit filled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!