Monday, August 18, 2008

St. Jane Frances de Chantal

Here is another coloring page for anyone celebrating St. Jane's feast day. We will be reading this story of her life today and for those of you clicking over to that page, please note the asterisk next to her feast day and scroll down to the bottom of the page. In America, her feast day is celebrated today to allow for the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe on December 12th. With such a forgiving nature, I don't think St. Jane minds.

Here is the picture I based my drawing on. Let me just say, that I am not a trained artist and my goal in drawing these coloring pages is to make something pretty for my girls to color but also to do them quickly and not let my perfectionist nature rob me of time spent with my kids all for the sake of the project at hand. They are not perfect and I am OK with that, I hope you are too! Also, I can't draw hands. That's all! :)

11 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful! Thank you again for sharing these with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me get this straight, you drew that coloring page?!! I thought it came from that coloring book you linked us to in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Familia,
    The Fenestrae Fidei coloring pages are like beautiful works of stained glass that are just waiting for beautiful colors to be added. The ones I am sharing are my own creations based on pictures I have found on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have four little girls at the kitchen table coloring your work of art! I myself am getting supper made.

    It's a good deal all around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Charlotte!

    Did you link us to scribd so we could download the picture for our own families? I'm asking because it's listed as a private document.

    ReplyDelete
  7. La Familia,

    I think the private document status just means that it isn't posted anywhere on Scribd and can only be linked to using the password that is in the embedded link. Feel free to print them and use them for your families and friends! (Just not for profit!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coloring pages!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte,

    Thank you!!! These coloring sheets are wonderful. You are definitely filling a need. There are so many saints out there and it's difficult to find coloring pages for some of them.

    Love your name too. Glad you finally came out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! You're just... well, you're awesome. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just copied off this beautiful coloring page for our Little Flowers group. (Shower of Roses idea!) Thank you so much! The girls will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!