Friday, February 1, 2008

Yesterday

The calm of a clean house, the anticipation of seeing new friends again, the delight in making a delicious treat especially for a special little someone and the beauty of shared talents. What more could anyone ask for?

OK, how about... "more please"!

Thanks for coming over and for this pretty bag of sunshine. I wish all my blogging friends lived as close as this one. She is a true beauty, inside and out!

And her kids are adorable, but you will just have to trust me on that one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what lucky ladies! I'd love to share in the real life company of you both. I'm sure it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. We had a great time. Thank you for your hospitality (and the lesson!).
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!